Two Georgia Players Arrested

Tiger1992

Don't you guys just miss those good 'ol days of reading about Terry Bowden's latest thug in the newspapers? I know I do. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wasn't Kedrick Golston one of the players involved in the ring incident?

If he was, that kid sure knows how to make good decisions! :no:

Maybe if I click my shoes together 3 times and say "This didn't happen, This didn't happen, This didn't happen" it will just go away. :angry:

I do not think that Coach Richt will put up with much of this type behavior for very long.

These guys are, most likely, toast. :huh:

In tuscaloser, this would solidify their status as starters! :D

I do not think that Coach Richt will put up with much of this type behavior for very long.

These guys are, most likely, toast. :huh:

In tuscaloser, this would solidify their status as starters!  :D

155148[/snapback]

And in Knoxville there would be streets named after such fine citizens.

Over on UGASports.com, the board is going on meltdown mode....literally.

Some feel they should be kicked off the team....two senior captain type players.

Some feel that those wanting them kicked off are being way too harsh, way too quick.

I am in the middle. The charges against KG sound harsh but from some accounts of it, it may not have been nearly as worse as it may seem. I suspect several of the charges will be dropped and in the end it will just be a small misdeamenor.

With that said, even with that small crime, it doesn't make it alright by any means but if several of the charges are dropped and it comes out that all he did was defend White or whoever was in a fight, then I wouldn't mind suspending him for several games.

I do get annoyed at the fans on our board who:

A) Blame the police as if it is always there fault...spare me...I lived downtown in Athens last year and know several cops.

B) Say fighting and getting arrested is normal in college....it isn't

C) Call anyone who thinks this type of stuff is disgusting Anti-UGA fans.

Don't you guys just miss those good 'ol days of reading about Terry Bowden's latest thug in the newspapers?  I know I do.  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

155116[/snapback]

Troubling thing was, the "thugs" he recruited after exhausting Dye's players weren't even tough enough to run the football--or at least he wouldn't let 'em try!

Archived