Finally, get to see what all the fuss is about

AURaptor

LOL. He'll be the one with the serenity hat, headband, t-shirt, jacket, multiple buttons, and God knows what else.

JKing Raptor. Seriously though, I have found that the more you blow something up the more likely someone is to be disappointed when they see it. Kinda like a super hyped movie you can't wait to see and are disappointed at the first viewing. Then when you see it again later you're like, " hey that wasn't as bad as I thought".

Wasn't this a TV series a couple of years ago? I remember watching it and it had mostly the same actors. Wasn't it called something different?

Edit In: I found it. It was "Firefly" from 2002 and it did have basically all the same actors in it. I thought it looked familiar. I liked that show, but I don't think it even completed a whole season. Movie looks good.

Could I go with you when it opens?

157713[/snapback]

Sure thing, but I'm not sharing any popcorn. Gotta keep up my 'evil, greedy, GOP' image. ;)

Tiger88 - yeah, it's laying it on a bit much. Just having a bit of fun in showing there's more than politics and :au: football that interest me. Might be a tattoo, but only the kind that'll rub off. T-shirts? Yep. That'll about do it though.

Just a quck side note. On Tuesday, a list of 10 cities appeared on the page which showed the trailer. Atlanta is one of the cities. 1 theatre in each city will show an extremely early preview of the movie on May 5th. By the time I had gotten home and checked the site ( after 7pm ), the 10pm Thurs nite screening had been sold out. Dammit.

157713[/snapback]

Sure thing, but I'm not sharing any popcorn. Gotta keep up my 'evil, greedy, GOP' image. ;)

Tiger88 - yeah, it's laying it on a bit much. Just having a bit of fun in showing there's more than politics and :au: football that interest me. Might be a tattoo, but only the kind that'll rub off. T-shirts? Yep. That'll about do it though.

157752[/snapback]

I don't want you to share it with me...I want you to buy my ticket, the popcorn and coke, and some candy. A big box. Come to my house and pick me up )did I mention my wife and two kids will be coming, too?) and bring me back home. And, just so you know, I'll be complaining about the movie and I WILL point out who's discriminated against and how the environment was impacted by making that film. Oh...I'll also be needing a few bucks for some diapers and food.

Hey...I've got an image to maintain, too! :big:

157713[/snapback]

157752[/snapback]

I don't want you to share it with me...I want you to buy my ticket, the popcorn and coke, and some candy. A big box. Come to my house and pick me up )did I mention my wife and two kids will be coming, too?) and bring me back home. And, just so you know, I'll be complaining about the movie and I WILL point out who's discriminated against and how the environment was impacted by making that film. Oh...I'll also be needing a few bucks for some diapers and food.

157827[/snapback]

I'll leave your tickets at Will Call. As the story is set 500 yrs in the future, there's enough of a sub plot there for you to complain about how we treated the Earth, etc. As for the MAKING of it, I'm guessing much of it was done via CG, so no actual rain forest were burned or baby seals clubbed (oops! I've given away too much already )

157713[/snapback]

157752[/snapback]

157827[/snapback]

I'll leave your tickets at Will Call. As the story is set 500 yrs in the future, there's enough of a sub plot there for you to complain about how we treated the Earth, etc. As for the MAKING of it, I'm guessing much of it was done via CG, so no actual rain forest were burned or baby seals clubbed (oops! I've given away too much already )

157870[/snapback]

:big:

Archived