Croyle thinks Bama can win title

aufan175

What is sticking in my mind is something we all read the other day regarding BC only saying he would sign with Bama if they did not sign another QB. The other article insinuated it and obviously they did NOT have a back-up worth anything the last couple of years.

IMHO a player who would do that is not much of a Team player.

My favorite quote?
We've had a couple of setbacks,

A couple? :blink: That's some seriously fuzzy bammer math. Guess he ran out of fingers and toes to count on.

166881[/snapback]

Yet if he talked about all the setbacks...you would dog him for making 'excuses'...damned if you do or dont i guess.

I say let Brodie speak his mind. Let him talk. Let UA gloat in all of the preseason accolades. Well, a preseason ranking of 16 is consideren an accolade these days for that program.

Let UA deal with the pressure. Let them deal with the preseason expectations.

Meanwhile, our Tigers will play with the proverbial chip on the shoulder and keep winning. We don't need to talk. We did too much talking before the '03 and look where it got us. We walked the walk last year and look where it got us.

Personally, I love all this attention directed to UA and us still getting no respect. The less Auburn is respected, the better we play. The less Auburn is respected, the more our guys are willing to play with something to prove.

Southlink, to compare UGA '02 with UA '05 is ridiculous. That UGA '02 team was loaded with talent and depth, due to good recruiting by Jim Donnan. UGA was 3 deep at every position that year, and should have won the NC that year without the loss to UF. UA has no depth, no running game, and their pass defense is very suspect.

Let em talk. They talk, we win. Period.

Southlink, to compare UGA '02 with UA '05 is ridiculous. That UGA '02 team was loaded with talent and depth, due to good recruiting by Jim Donnan. UGA was 3 deep at every position that year, and should have won the NC that year without the loss to UF. UA has no depth, no running game, and their pass defense is very suspect.

166933[/snapback]

I agree....the '02 Georgia team was far more superior than this bama team. Y'all had alot of depth....Bama does not have depth (see the last 2 years....with injuries they have had...proves they dont have depth).

Besides...without a decent Offensive Coord....bama wont get anywhere.

I think it is a somewhat fair comparison

First off, UGA was not 3 deep at every position. We were not that stacked at the OL depth wise....and our secondary was very good yet suspect to the big play numerous times. Our WR's dropped tons of passes as well....see Florida, UT, and USC games...hell, even Kentucky that year.

We had some NFL talent on the team and a very good overall team but imo Alabama would get some breaks and win the SEC.

Archived