So this team is younger than last years?

vatz22au

First off...i'd like to thank Stat for this info.

From Stat:

"Using the 2-deep depth chart from Athlon Magazine, here is a breakdown of both teams:

2004:

Offense: 2 Fr, 5 So, 8 Jr, 7 Sr

Defense: 2 F, 6 So, 6 Jr, 8 Sr

2005:

Offense: 3 Fr, 3 So, 8 Jr, 8 Sr

Defense: 4 Fr, 6 So, 6 Jr, 7 Sr"

So that translates into:

2004 Championship team = 44 experienced players (going 2 deep on the depth chart)

2005 Team = 45 experienced players (going 2 deep on the depth chart)

Guys, this 2005 team by no means is young! Yes, we have a couple slots to fill but we have veterans around to show them every step of the way! :big::au:

Vatz, I have seen you mention this fact numerous times. I really think you should take a chill pill, my man.

You won't convince any of your rivals even if it is 100% true.

Just have to let them say it and prove them wrong.

Vatz, I have seen you mention this fact numerous times. I really think you should take a chill pill, my man.

You won't convince any of your rivals even if it is 100% true.

Just have to let them say it and prove them wrong.

168522[/snapback]

Im just mentioning it again :(

I like your thought process vat way to be positive I love that, sometimes I think I am the only one.

Vatz-Positive

raven"Al Borges is a terrible hire"- manic

:D

Vatz-Positive

168585[/snapback]

Also said that Chizik was a good hire. Check

Also said that Nall was a bad hire. Check

Said that CTT would be fired in 2004. (The plane did land in Louisville...) Check* ( I will give myself that one since, if the BOT, AD and President had handled the hiring/firing process correctly, Petrino would be our Head Coach now.)

So let's see I'm 3 for 4. :cheer:

For the record, I don't think that Gibbs is the "best" hire for DC. Even if I'm wrong, that will still put me at, lets see, 3 for 5. :thumbsup:

:big:

Vatz-Positive

168585[/snapback]

Said that CTT would be fired in 2004. (The plane did land in Louisville...) Check* ( I will give myself that one since, if the BOT, AD and President had handled the hiring/firing process correctly, Petrino would be our Head Coach now.)

For the record, I don't think that Gibbs is the "best" hire for DC. Even if I'm wrong, that will still put me at, lets see, 3 for 5. :thumbsup:

168592[/snapback]

~~ yawn ~~ Glad you are keeping "score". :lol::lol::lol:

I believe people think we're young simply because of who we lost. I mean, there's experience, then there's "Jason-Carnell-Ronnie-Carlos-Junior" level experience.

The best perspective on this, to me, is that Tuberville has us at the level where we will continue to be deep and talented at every position. We truly are at the "reloading", not "rebuilding", level of talent. And thanks to CTT we've reached that level without letting criminals, thugs, and academic basketcases suck the soul out of our program!

Vatz-Positive

168585[/snapback]

168592[/snapback]

~~ yawn ~~ Glad you are keeping "score". :lol::lol::lol:

168607[/snapback]

Someone has to be able to do rudimentary arithmetic... :lol:

I am amazed that you can SPELL it! :lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

Archived