Remaining Recruiting Priority

Guest Tigrinum Major

Other than offensive line, what is our biggest remaining recruiting priority?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Other than offensive line, what is our biggest remaining recruiting priority?

• Defensive Line
    • Wide Receiver
    • Defensive Back
    • Linebacker

I said DL out of those choices. We are young at QB and just got commits from 2 studs. Tate raises the bar at RB and we'll sign a couple more. WR looks good along with LB and DB(the brightest future on the team) I'm a firm believer in signing heavy on both sides of the line. It ALL starts in the trenches.

Great point, AUesquire. I think hitting the lines hard is the best way to go. That's why I left offensive line out of the poll running. I feel that's far and away the biggest need we have right now. Defensive line is next, but it's not a close second.

Thanks to Tigrinum Major for setting the poll up. I'm loving the new site so far, and Tigrinum's been on top of things in the recruiting forum.

War Eagle!

I said DL out of those choices.  We are young at QB and just got commits from 2 studs.  Tate raises the bar at RB and we'll sign a couple more.  WR looks good along with LB and DB(the brightest future on the team)  I'm a firm believer in signing heavy on both sides of the line.  It ALL starts in the trenches.

171118[/snapback]

I chose WR because of the seniors that we have graduating and the prospect of CT leaving early for the NFL. However, on a radio interview that I heard this week with CTT, he said that 2/3 of his recruting classes are usually defensive players because he thinks you can never have enough, especially at DL.

I voted f/ WR as well. We have some good ones coming in this year but we also are gonna' lose some very good ones after this season. Coach Tubs and Staff always find linemen. A trend that I hope continues. We have enough dbs to last for a few classes. :au:

Archived