today's practice

Erik81

Veterans warmed up, did a few position drills, and then went inside to lift weights I guess. Freshman and other backups were the ones that worked outside for the most part. Dunn can FLY. Him and Swinton and P Rodriguz (sp) were the receivers that really stood out to me. PR stood literally above them; he's tall but needs to work on his pass routes as do all of them; that's what they worked on today. QBs were not great; Cox wasn't out there (went in with the others). Vickers and Field were throwing ducks; Booker was okay. Kenny Irons was catching the ball well out of the backfield. Trey Blackmon is really cut for a TFr-you could tell he was thinking alot. Wilhilt looked pretty good in the skeleton drills.

Cox and Kenny Irons looked like they put on 20 pounds since the spring-I know they didn't put that much weight on, but they looked stacked. Quinton Groves is sick looking-you don't see too many DEs with a true 8 pack. Tre was on the stationary bike.

i guess, go to the Auburn website later on and they'll say something about tommorrow's practice.

btw Quinton Groves is sick

Thanks and keep the updates coming for those of use who don't live close enough to see practices.

Will they have open practices all next week? Does anyone have schedule?

172118[/snapback]

Open practice today at intramural fields at 4:30pm

Archived