LSU Tiger Oath 2005

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

From our good friends at Tiger Forums:

LSU Tiger Oath 2005

8. I will NOT boo our players while at games. I can boo college coaches and NFL players and coaches but NOT college kids. Remember, if they don'treceive a paycheck, I can't boo them.

I can, however, boo Alabama players because they all get paid.

Now Tigr, I'm gettin' real sick and tired of this. Once and for all, Bama did NOT pay players. If you don't believe me, just turn on The Paul Finebaum show and he, along with 150 or so of their fans, will set the record straight for you. :big:

LSU Tiger Oath 2005

8. I will NOT boo our players while at games. I can boo college coaches and NFL players and coaches but NOT college kids. Remember, if they don'treceive a paycheck, I can't boo them.

172276[/snapback]

Then I guess it's alright for us to boo Auburn players. Auburn was put on probation for a coach giving money to a player. Doesn't that mean paying a player?

LSU Tiger Oath 2005

172276[/snapback]

Then I guess it's alright for us to boo Auburn players. Auburn was put on probation for a coach giving money to a player. Doesn't that mean paying a player?

172293[/snapback]

I thought that was a loan. :big:

From our good friends at Tiger Forums[/url]

172276[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I note that booing players is # 8 on the list. What if a player ( from either team) displays poor sportsmanship, gets ejected from the game, etc.. Is it ok to boo then?

Generally if you're a fan and have to be told how to conduct yourself at a game, you probably don't fret over such things as class or being a solid citizen.

Generally if you're a fan and have to be told how to conduct yourself at a game, you probably don't fret over such things as class or being a solid citizen.

172328[/snapback]

Exactly, I am not sure which is truly sadder, the fact they post a code of conduct for the fans on a site named tiger droppings nevertheless or the fact that you could hear printers running across the country printing out copies so they can pass them out to all the :corndog: 's before the games. :poke:

Archived