August

kingfish

Its four weeks to go, but the month moves along at glacier speed. What are the rest of you doing to help speed the month? I am so anxious to see this year's team against GT that the wait seems longer that when as a kid it took Santa so long to finally arrive.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I watched, "The Story of the 93 Auburn Tigers," the other night and,"Auburn: The Decade of the Eighties," as well.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Doing Army training for the next week, then home to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary with my lovely bride, then get the kids ready to go back to school and then go through two Friday nights of high school football in preparation for September 3rd.

August does suck for reasons well beyond the lack of football...but September makes it all worth it.

Heading down to the Loveliest Village on Saturday to do a little pre-game day shopping so that we will all be properly attired in ALL AUBURN, ALL ORANGE!!!

War Eagle, y'all!

:cheer::au::cheer:

Just purchased NCAA '06 so if thats good it will get the next week of my off time after that. . . .:yawn: wait and get ready for Sept. 3

Doing Army training for the next week, then home to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary with my lovely bride, then get the kids ready to go back to school and then go through two Friday nights of high school football in preparation for September 3rd.

172927[/snapback]

Did you meet your "Big Toe", while you were doing ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMY training, Sir!!!????

:au::homer:

Archived