more game times announced

AUHansel

I was looking at the game times on ESPN's schedule and they have posted the Ball St game at 2:30 et and the Arky game at 7:00 et. Not sure how official these are but they are posted on ESPN.

Link

but I have seen on other schedules that the Arky game might be the CBS game, so it wouldn't be at that time.

From everything I know, CBS gets first crack at all SEC games, the ESPN gets to choose which game they want, and finally JP Sports gets a crack. I am not sure how everything works when ESPN doesn't broadcast an SEC game.

You can usually guess which game will be on CBS any week by looking at who is playing within the conference.

Lax is correct... Cbs Gets first choice Espn 2nd and Jp last however there is one game during the season that ESPN gets first choice......

I understand how it works but I don't understand why it is posted as possibly two different times. On the CBS and CFN pages, it says Bama/Ole Miss or AU/Arkansas Noon...and LSU/UF at 3:30 et. On the ESPN page it says AU/Arkansas 7:00 et. Does that mean that ESPN wants to air it? Bama/Ole Miss says TBA next to it on the ESPN page.

Guess ESPN figures CBS will get the Gators vs LS-Who

173059[/snapback]

CBS already has that game...the late game on CBS. We would be the early game on CBS or the ESPN game...or at least that is my best guess at trying to figure out what it means.

Archived