1989 in Jordan-Hare

TigerVII

I was 9 years old, but one thing I remember vividly was that Reggie Slack torches them early and then Stacy Danley absolutely imposed his Will on them late in the 3rd quarter and into the 4th quarter.

Been a long time but think I purchased this pic at J&M the day after the game. Toomers was total chaos. A few turd lurkers but most were just trying to get out. 

2 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Been a long time but think I purchased this pic at J&M the day after the game. Toomers was total chaos. A few turd lurkers but most were just trying to get out. 

I remember we parked between the buildings near the amphitheater and a guy and his brother in law parked next to us with their wives in a big bama motor home. We tail gated before kick off and he showed us a couple of bottles of expensive bourbon and some high dollar cigars they were gonna smoke when the tide won. It was all in good humor. They were great folks and we had fun with them . My buddy and I were on cloud nine and had yelled ourself hoarse but we're still celebrating loudly when we got back and the guys were just sitting there staring at a fire in the grill. We didn't want to rub it in and got quiet and the big bammer grinned a little and said 'wth' and went and got the bourbon and cigars and shared it with us. Just proves a small  minority of bammers are still great folks!