Ot stub hub

Bought four tickets from stub hub to the first home game last month 

it says they’ll arrive in my email day of the game 

what’s the latest y’all have ever gotten your tickets from stub hub ? 

I ordered some from stub hub last year to the arky game and they arrived in my email a week before the game 

I wouldn’t worry too much about not receiving your tickets from Stubhub for Umass.  Even if you don’t get them I’m sure you’ll have no problems getting more around $20/ticket if not less.  Also Stubhub will refund your money.  Only issue I’ve ever heard was the Oregon Natty game.  Demand was so high the price kept going up so sellers were reselling already purchased tickets for higher amounts and refunding the lower bid.  I think this happened a lot recently for Taylor Swift tickets.

On 8/6/2023 at 4:18 PM, Win4AU said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about not receiving your tickets from Stubhub for Umass.  Even if you don’t get them I’m sure you’ll have no problems getting more around $20/ticket if not less.  Also Stubhub will refund your money.  Only issue I’ve ever heard was the Oregon Natty game.  Demand was so high the price kept going up so sellers were reselling already purchased tickets for higher amounts and refunding the lower bid.  I think this happened a lot recently for Taylor Swift tickets.

Wasn’t worried about them  this is only my second time buying from stub hub

and was wondering if anyone else has more experience buying tickets from stub hub than I do 

i Bought the  tickets from stub hub on July 2nd and it says they will arrive in my email day of the game because it’s a mobile ticket transfer 

the Taylor swift ticket was a mess all around the lady bought them last minute  and didn’t even take time to see if they were still available