My outlook

WarDlowe

I think that a lot of people have started to calm down after watching the replay and realize that there is A LOT of promise on this year's team and that overall we didn't look as bad as people came back yelling that we did. I think that people were just pissed that we lost a game, but we have to face the fact that 13-0 is a dream season and that isn't possible to have every year. We have a ton of potential. Even though BC threw 4 picks, he made some very good throws both with time and under pressure. Our receivers fought hard. We have young players that needed game experience, and even though it took a L to give it to them, they will be much better for it, and I think we will see a different team on the field this Saturday against MSU. Auburn is still going to have a great season. Saying that 5-6 is a possibility is asinine. Losing 1 game is not the end of the world.

Our Tigers need us to be behind them 100%. It hurts to lose... I was in a foul mood until I went to bed Saturday night, but criticizing everything our players and coaches do in the way I've seen people on this board does nothing but show a lack of class and make us look like the UAT fans we make fun of every day. As my dad always said when I was a kid, "No matter what happens on the field, we always have something that nobody else does, and that's Auburn." Everyone quit whining, get behind your team and beat State!

I think that a lot of people have started to calm down after watching the replay and realize that there is A LOT of promise on this year's team and that overall we didn't look as bad as people came back yelling that we did.  I think that people were just pissed that we lost a game, but we have to face the fact that 13-0 is a dream season and that isn't possible to have every year.  We have a ton of potential.  Even though BC threw 4 picks, he made some very good throws both with time and under pressure.  Our receivers fought hard.  We have young players that needed game experience, and even though it took a L to give it to them, they will be much better for it, and I think we will see a different team on the field this Saturday against MSU.  Auburn is still going to have a great season.  Saying that 5-6 is a possibility is asinine.  Losing  1 game is not the end of the world. 

Our Tigers need us to be behind them 100%.  It hurts to lose... I was in a foul mood until I went to bed Saturday night, but criticizing everything our players and coaches do in the way I've seen people on this board does nothing but show a lack of class and make us look like the UAT fans we make fun of every day.  As my dad always said when I was a kid, "No matter what happens on the field, we always have something that nobody else does, and that's Auburn."  Everyone quit whining, get behind your team and beat State!

178618[/snapback]

Damn right. I've been a member of this board for a while now. It will be 2 years in December. This is the first game we've lost since I joined up here. What I have seen is a meltdown on this board.

Don't act like Bama fans. You can't win them all, every year. I wish we could. But losing a game doesn't somehow change the standards we set for ourselves, on the field or off.

War Eagle any damn way. It's easy to be a fan when your team wins every game. See all you bandwagon fans later.

Archived