Is it appropriate...

OKieAuburnDoug

for a sports talk station to use the whole `FEMA debit cards,etc' when it comes to Oklahoma's football predicament right now??

They have a parody on the radio here where "Pilot Adrian peterson is flying in $2,000 debit cards to rescue OU!"Not to mention the situation being a `hurrican' in Norman..

Bad taste or just silly???

I went as far as calling the program director @ the station and complaining... :puke::puke::puke:

for a sports talk station to use the whole `FEMA debit cards,etc'  when it comes to Oklahoma's football predicament right now??

They have a parody on the radio here where "Pilot Adrian peterson is flying in $2,000 debit cards to rescue OU!"Not to mention the situation being a `hurrican' in Norman..

Bad taste or just silly???

I went as far as calling the program director @ the station and complaining... :puke:   :puke:   :puke:

181755[/snapback]

Definetly bad taste, but not very many people have as good manners as we do :P

Not bad taste at all.

Let me just make my own parody about the Oklahoma City bombings and see how they take it.

181770[/snapback]

Already been done...

A Huntsville radio station aired a promo prior to the OU-UAT game in 2001 that said something to the effect: ' Listen to (station name) as Bama bombs Oklahoma'.

Incredibly stupid and insensitive.

:puke:

Archived