Uat And Au Jokes

AWK

I'll just start it off with a few funny ones i've heard lately,

What is 100 yards long and has 32 teeth?

The front row at Bryant Denny Stadium!!!!

Whats the difference between an Alabama fan and a magget?

A magget knows when to get off a dead bear!

:D

The best uat "joke" I have heard lately is that some folks are calling flipper a "coach" and those kids in the dark pink jerseys a "team". :D

What is the best thing ever to come out of Auburn?

I-85 South.

Trey Smith comes riding up to Brandon Cox and Trey has a new bicycle. Brandon asks Trey "Where'd you get the new bike?" Trey says "You're not gonna believe this, but the homecoming queen road up to me on this bike, stopped and jumped off. Then she took all of her clothes off and said to me 'Take anything you'd like'. So I took the bike." Brandon responds "Good choice, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit anyway."

:rolleyes:

:big:

Thanks for reminding me. Tre made uat's "defense" look like a JOKE too! :D

Trey Smith comes riding up to Brandon Cox and Trey has a new bicycle. Brandon asks Trey "Where'd you get the new bike?" Trey says "You're not gonna believe this, but the homecoming queen road up to me on this bike, stopped and jumped off. Then she took all of her clothes off and said to me 'Take anything you'd like'. So I took the bike." Brandon responds "Good choice, the clothes probably wouldn't have fit anyway."

183892[/snapback]

For clarification purposes it is important to note that this was UA's homecoming queen.

What's the difference between a University of Alabama sorority sister and a scarecrow?

One lives in a field and is stuffed with hay. The other frightens birds and small animals.

Where was OJ headed in the white Bronco

To Tuscaloosa...he knew the police would never look for a Heisman Trophy winner there!

hahaha

:poke::P

Jokes are best when they are not just rehashes of ethnic slams or crude ones with the names changed.

A really old one from the "Punt Bama Punt" era was that Bryant took his houndstooth plaid hat into the cleaner's. The clerk asked, "Do you want it blocked?"

Bryant punched him in the teeth.

Archived