Ut Vs. Lsu?????

tigerman1186

I know there has been a lot of talk about LSU and how they will destroy Tenn. tonight,but I have a strong feeling that UT will play well and wouldn't surprise me to see them win.....

LSU hasn't played in weeks, practice speed is different from game speed....All UT has heard this week is how bad they are....and a UT win, will help us......

Just my thoughts....

I think Angie has one of his "few" good games which spells bad news for LSU pass D, I just cant buy into LSU yet and UT has to much talent on D to get blown away. All in all I think this one goes close I dont see a blowout maybe UT by 3 or less.

:ut: 24

:lsu: 21

I thought UT would win 1 out of 2 between UF and LSU. Since they lost against UF, I think they will win against LSU. There are a lot of factors. UT's backs are up against the wall and they can't afford to lose another SEC game. I did not think LSU looked good in their first (and only) game, especially on D. UT has more game experience this year. Between Katrina and Rita, LSU has had a lot of distractions as well.

I may very well be wrong but that is what I think.

I picked UT to win, but that was before Phil started whining when he didn't get to play in the storm. He may have embarrassed his players, and they may want to make LSU look good after the second storm. BUT, I DON"T THINK SO. Since Jen locked the picks, I'm stickin' w/ the BIG ORANGE & NUTTIN' SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE!! :ut:

The bottom line is that I picked UT. If UT doesn't win, I meant to pick the winner! :cheer:

I think LSU will be much improved on defense, they have too much talent not to. Don't read too much into the ASU game. Despite all the PAC 10 bashing we do, that's a good ball club. They will move it up and down the field on anyone in the country.

UT has talent but unless they've fired Randy Sanders since the UF game, it'll be the same old vanilla play calling.

I've got LSU by 2 scores.

I agree LSU has tons of talent. However, I'm not sold on the new coaching staff, especially on the defense. That is where they really miss Saban. UT of late is very erratic. They look great one game and horrible the next. We'll see which one shows up. I agree that UT needs to replace Sanders in a major way.

Can I change my pick? LSU looks good and the UT offense looks horrid. Ainge can't hit a receiver and when he does they drop it. Goes to show you how bad preseason polls are because UT doesn't look like a top 20 team.

Guest Tigrinum Major
UT wins, imo.

Ainge has a solid game and they run, run, run to victory

184004[/snapback]

And yet another example of the Southlink curse.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Hey slink, I think we can probably take up a collection and pay you well for predicting a big W for the tide this week. :poke:

184034[/snapback]

I'll chip in a buck if he will talk about how Florida sucks.

:roflol: I laugh at you all. UT is a joke. This is making me sick, this could get uglier than our whooping of them last year.

184020[/snapback]

Still laughing!!!

I counted them out at halftime but UT proved me wrong. WTG

Wow, both I and Slink were way off on the angie playing well but clausen ((sp) on the name) really stepped up. now watch phil bench him again.

Guest Tigrinum Major
And yet another example of the Southlink curse.

184033[/snapback]

:moon:

184073[/snapback]

I hereby apologize for my rude and inaccurate comment, slink.

Ainge really made me a believer after his UGA game last year.

Maybe I should just stop believing?  :no:

184098[/snapback]

Dont feel to bad I bought into :usc: after the :uga: game.

:roflol: I laugh at you all. UT is a joke. This is making me sick, this could get uglier than our whooping of them last year.

184020[/snapback]

Still laughing!!!

184057[/snapback]

Come on Tex, you couldn't have counted em out at half, living in Texas you had to be aware of the "Poke Choke" factor that comes with Miles :lol:

If the man can lose a 37-7 halftime lead 51 to 37 nothing is safe..

I peeked at the OSU board and saw the funniest post, read something like" Come in with momentum, jump out to a lead, come out second half, lose momentum, offense can't score when needed, defense can't stop anything, go home with a L...... think Ive seen this before" :lol:

184020[/snapback]

Still laughing!!!

184057[/snapback]

Come on Tex, you couldn't have counted em out at half, living in Texas you had to be aware of the "Poke Choke" factor that comes with Miles :lol:

If the man can lose a 37-7 halftime lead 51 to 37 nothing is safe..

I peeked at the OSU board and saw the funniest post, read something like" Come in with momentum, jump out to a lead, come out second half, lose momentum, offense can't score when needed, defense can't stop anything, go home with a L...... think Ive seen this before" :lol:

184102[/snapback]

Well, I was happy when Saban left and LSU hired Miles for a reason! B)

Hey slink, I think we can probably take up a collection and pay you well for predicting a big W for the tide this week. :poke:

184034[/snapback]

not that i think we NEED the help, but any help is well-taken... go ahead and pay him, i like our chances when ole 'Link picks em... sure picked it right last night :blink:

Archived