since it's so close to halloween

damabama

i'm going to tell you a ghost story. sometime around september 2005, people have been reporting seeing ghosts in tiger stadium, aka death valley. some have admitted seeing this ancient demon from the past. some say it is only a fairy tale. they say, dont believe it. people are making it all up. there are no ghosts in death valley. the majority are in denial over the whole thing. what ghost, they ask. i dont see any ghost. some say women's hair has turned stone white instantly from only one glance at this horrible apparition. grown men crying like babies. small children fleeing in terror. it has been described as a horrible, hideous, troll of a long gone and not so forgotten thing from the past. huge nose, no neck, fat belly.

any of you going to baton rouge saturday night, and maybe those watching on television, may have the chance to see the wild screaming banshee. pray for your own mortal soul if you are so unlucky, so cursed, to have to see such a miserable haunted thing.

it is said, that late at night, long after the games have been decided, if you look very closely, pacing back and forth on the lsu sideline, you may see the most abhorrent, horrendous, loathesome, shameful creature that has ever crawled out of the mississippi swamps. whatever you do, dont look it in the eyes. if you do, you will be staring straight into the eyes of....

THE GHOST OF GERRY DeNARDO!!

yeah, i know the story is lame. but it doesnt change the fact that les miles is a DOUCHE !

GEAUX TO HELL LSU !

any of you going to baton rouge saturday night, and maybe those watching on television, may have the chance to see the wild screaming banshee. pray for your own mortal soul if you are so unlucky, so cursed, to have to see such a miserable haunted thing.

That thing is not limited to Baton Rogue, I saw the wild screaming banshee several times during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Oh gosh don't forget the wild screaming banshee you get from drinking the water in Mexico.

Archived