Always liked Auburn

genuinelsutiger

I know I have posted a few times ripping you guys. It's all been in the interest of talking a little SEC smack. I love my LSU Tigers and have to defend them when people are disrespecting them. I also hope we give you guys a glorious ass-kicking tonight. That being said, I have always had a lot of respect for Auburn's football program and usually are pulling for you guys when you are not playing LSU. I think you got screwed last year because one tough SEC game equals about 3-4 Pac 10 or "Big-12" games. Regardless of what any other LSU or SEC fan tells you, going 13-0 is something to be proud of and hang your hat on. Here's to a great game tonight in Tiger Stadium and safe travel for you Auburn fans!! :lsu:

I know I have posted a few times ripping you guys.  It's all been in the interest of talking a little SEC smack.  I love my LSU Tigers and have to defend them when people are disrespecting them.  I also hope we give you guys a glorious ass-kicking tonight. That being said, I have always had a lot of respect for Auburn's football program and usually are pulling for you guys when you are not playing LSU.  I think you got screwed last year because one tough SEC game equals about 3-4 Pac 10 or "Big-12" games.  Regardless of what any other LSU or SEC fan tells you, going 13-0 is something to be proud of and hang your hat on.  Here's to a great game tonight in Tiger Stadium and safe travel for you Auburn fans!!  :lsu:

191270[/snapback]

i used to like LSWHO a lot,but the behavior of your fans before,during and after the game toward opponents just turned me off to anything in louisianna....i have met many people from your state and i really liked them all.....they are different to say the least,but friendly....why do LSWHO fans have to act like they do?

I know I have posted a few times ripping you guys.  It's all been in the interest of talking a little SEC smack.  I love my LSU Tigers and have to defend them when people are disrespecting them.  I also hope we give you guys a glorious ass-kicking tonight. That being said, I have always had a lot of respect for Auburn's football program and usually are pulling for you guys when you are not playing LSU.  I think you got screwed last year because one tough SEC game equals about 3-4 Pac 10 or "Big-12" games.  Regardless of what any other LSU or SEC fan tells you, going 13-0 is something to be proud of and hang your hat on.  Here's to a great game tonight in Tiger Stadium and safe travel for you Auburn fans!!   :lsu:

191270[/snapback]

i used to like LSWHO a lot,but the behavior of your fans before,during and after the game toward opponents just turned me off to anything in louisianna....i have met many people from your state and i really liked them all.....they are different to say the least,but friendly....why do LSWHO fans have to act like they do?

191275[/snapback]

I don't think LSU fans are any worse that other schools. There is a culture in south Louisiana which differs from other southern states. It revolves around food, drink. partying, laid back attitude toward life and, most of all, LSU football. I think the culture is rowdier than your average SEC school and, as a result, the tailgating and partying are just as much a part of the experience as the game. I was born in Baton Rouge and have many relatives from S. Louisiana and also lived in New Orleans for 4 years while attending LSU Dental School. I grew up in Shreveport in the northern part of the state and there is just as much difference between N. Louisiana and S. Louisiana as other southern states with S. Louisiana. Whether its Mardi Gras or LSU football game, the people just like to have fun and raise hell-for some it just gets a little out of hand. Alot of fun if you're a lifelong LSU fan like me-not so fun if your on the wrong end of a loss in Tiger Stadium on a Saturday! I love SEC football and respect the great tradition of all SEC schools. 99% of LSU fans are the friendliest people you will ever meet-they would love for you to share a bowl of gumbo or a cold Abita beer with them before the game-but you are gonna get Tigerbaited and ribbed a little bit if you represent the school we are playing. There is no better atmosphere anywhere else in college football on a Saturday night in Tiger Stadium, bar none. I think you have that 1% of drunken a**holes no matter where you go, however. :lsu:

Hello Tom**,

I have fished your river.....liked it..... Now, to answer your question.

....why do LSWHO fans have to act like they do?

They cannot help it. It's implanted somewhere down in their DNA. Their mothers and fathers made no attempt to raise them properly and this neglect has gone on for generations. They reflect poorly on their state, school and family and they seem to be very proud of it.

It is not the Creoles. They are a proud and noble people.....

I am associated with several condo associations here in Destin. All say that people from LA are the most damaging, disrespectful, and trashy people that visit our shores.... Now, these are $300-$400 per day units -- so it can't be 'poor white trash'........

Hello Tom**,

I have fished your river.....liked it.....  Now, to answer your question.

....why do LSWHO fans have to act like they do?

They cannot help it. It's implanted somewhere down in their DNA. Their mothers and fathers made no attempt to raise them properly and this neglect has gone on for generations. They reflect poorly on their state, school and family and they seem to be very proud of it.

It is not the Creoles. They are a proud and noble people.....

I am associated with several condo associations here in Destin. All say that people from LA are the most damaging, disrespectful, and trashy people that visit our shores.... Now, these are $300-$400 per day units -- so it can't be 'poor white trash'........

191287[/snapback]

what area did you fish?....

Tom**,

I went with other people quite a while ago and don't have a clue where we fished....'Caught some nice river bass though.....

Now, I harrass the Gulf and Choctowhatchee Bay fish here in Destin....

Archived