Arkansas QB

SCWarEagle

I know that we do not tolerate personal insults on college kids on thns board. And I think that is a great policy, too.

So, let me just put it this way. I think it's possible that the people responsible for teaching this kid the first thing about Football 101 have not been doing their jobs properly.

With 1:50 left in the game on your own 15, why run the ball out of bounds for a five yard loss that takes 20 seconds off the clock when you could just flip it out of bounds and lose no yards?

Arkansas beat themselves all day long in Sanford Stadium. What a shame.

He made at least 2 bigger bone-head plays earlier in the game, while in the red zone, taking a sack while running towards the sideline, and another one by running right to the DE. If Arkansas had a halfway decent OC, who knew how to use those 2 fantastic freshman RBs in the red-zone, they could have put UG away. But, luckily for Auburn they didn't, and we still have a chance of beating an overrated Top 5 UG team in their own stadium...

The decissions made late in the game, plus the penalties through out the game leave MUCH to be desired in the coaching/communication dept for Arky.

Grade: D

Speaking of Arkansas coaching; I wonder if they went after Chizik (for Head Coach), what he would do? Or, is Chizik waiting for the Urban experiment to run out?

Archived