Are Fulmer and Sanders TRYING to get fired??

bammanmr

Good lord. They should be up 17-0 right now and all they can manage is a tie!! Pathetic.

I can't believe that riggs made it back into the game. He's running like he's afraid to get hurt before he turns pro. No effort.

If UT don't get any points on this redzone trip....goodness. That is at least twice I have seen, didn't get to see the first half. Riggs has been running like that all year. Foster is running a lot better from what I have seen.

There you go, Clausen just missed a wide open WR in the middle of the field on that role out. Now they just fumble it out of back of endzone!!!! Holy Cow!!

What a sorry performance from UT. This game is all on the turnovers and the poor playcalling by UT. You have got to be kidding me that uat is the #5 team in the country. If not for some dumb luck the last two weeks, they'd be 5-2.

Wow...UAT wins another one on a last second, piss ant field goal. But to win in the SEC, you almost have to have a lucky team I guess. Will the lucky streak end? :rolleyes:

That was just pitiful. There is NO WAY bama is a top 10 team. Tenn handed it to them. I mean GAVE IT AWAY. It should not have even been close. Fulmer and Sanders will be fired at the end of the season. If I were the AD I would fire them RIGHT NOW. Pitiful. And if some bama redneck comes on here and says they are a top ten team I will throw up.

That was just pitiful. There is NO WAY bama is a top 10 team. Tenn handed it to them. I mean GAVE IT AWAY. It should not have even been close. Fulmer and Sanders will be fired at the end of the season. If I were the AD I would fire them RIGHT NOW. Pitiful. And if some bama redneck comes on here and says they are a top ten team I will throw up.

191355[/snapback]

Get ready to throw up, you'll have ever bammer on the planet coming out crowing about how great they are and how this was a classic bammer victory. Some say they would rather be lucky than good. . . . UAT is LUCKY again.

Archived