Tuberville called a Moron!!

TigerinBham

I was watching "The Zone" which is this cheesy sports show that comes on Sunday nights in Birmingham after the news before the Auburn Football Review. It is a pitiful takeoff on the Sports Reporters on ESPN. Ray Melick who works for the Bamerham News and for JOX radio, which is the unofficial station for Alabama Homerism, said that Tommy Tuberville was a Moron for making those comments about the national media and ESPN. This guy never has anything positive to say about Auburn.

I was watching that as well and all I can say is just consider the source. Ray Mellick? A Georgia grad who sucks up to the Bammers. He is also part of the "media" that wields so much power in the BCS.

It is apparent, from the reaction of the media, that CTT hit a nerve! Did they think that we didn't KNOW what they were doing? After watching the sequence of events last year and the "about face" done by the ESPN talking heads after we demolished UGA, it was apparent that they had been given marching orders and were not to deviate from them!

Watching the identical rhetoric this year regarding VT and Miami brings to mind the kids fable about the King's new clothes.

If anyone in bamaham, the armpit of the State, was throwing roses in Auburn's direction, I would be very afraid. :au:

Archived