Kentucky=Dirty?

auwallace

any one see the column on AL.com where kenny irons said that they were going for his knees the whole game. I noticed a ton of cheap shots after players were down and our front four got held on almost every play. So any KY fans whining about the refs can shut up cause they were bad on both sides, not to mention Chris Evans has been cleared of any wrongdoing by the team but he still got ejected.

any one see the column on AL.com where kenny irons said that they were going for his knees the whole game.  I noticed a ton of cheap shots after players were down and our front four got held on almost every play.  So any KY fans whining about the refs can shut up cause they were bad on both sides, not to mention Chris Evans has been cleared of any wrongdoing by the team but he still got ejected.

195796[/snapback]

I watched the replay last night and didn't see any hits that really jumped out to me that were dirty. Most of them looked to me as if they knew they could not tackle our backs grabbing them up high and thus were just trying to take their legs out. Now that being said.....I wasn't taking the hits so what do I know.

Archived