2005 Iron Bowl scoreboard pic

Nay4AU

I haven't seen any pictures of the final scoreboard for the Iron Bowl. Would someone please post it or post a link. Also I'm looking for a final scoreboard pic for the 2003 Iron Bowl. Thanks

I have a picture of the scoreboard with the fireworks going off that I took I just need somewhere to host it.

202417[/snapback]

Set up an account at photobucket.com free site

Hey

I am a new member here but i just recently travelded into Auburn and went to J&M. They were selling several pictrues from the Iron Bowl including a scoreboard shot. Im not sure if you can order them online but you can definetly get them there. Perhaps calling them?

ATLauburnfan :au:

Hey

I am a new member here but i just recently travelded into Auburn and went to J&M. They were selling several pictrues from the Iron Bowl including a scoreboard shot. Im not sure if you can order them online but you can definetly get them there. Perhaps calling them?

202430[/snapback]

Welcome aboard ATL. I am pretty new here myself but seems to be a bunch of good folks. Even MOST of the ones from other teams can take a joke....Although there are those here that mimic "Jim from Tuscalooser" and "syPHYLISS".

I haven't seen any pictures of the final scoreboard for the Iron Bowl.  Would someone please post it or post a link.  Also I'm looking for a final scoreboard pic for the 2003 Iron Bowl.  Thanks

202412[/snapback]

It's a little big...why make it small?!? :-D War Eagle!

DSCN0963.jpg

Hey

202430[/snapback]

Welcome to the board.

Looking at the scoreboard, is it the East Alabama Medical Center Tigers or was that thanking the Auburn D-line for buisness in helping patching Brodie up and all the Bama fans who fired guns at their children.

I also got a movie of the fireworks coming out with the score board (no sound) I don't know how I can post that but it looks really cool

Archived