TDA Bowl Update

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Hello all TDA Players and everyone else:

Jenny is currently flat on her back with bronchitis (sp?) and has been out of work since Tuesday. All the TDA Bowl info is kept at her office. Therefore, nothing has been updated and nothing will be updated until she is back at work. She apologizes for the delay, but this is one of those instances where life gets in the way of issues in our little community.

Please keep her in your prayers. She feels awful and sounds like a two pack a day smoker.

Thanks in advance for understanding!

Had that same thing during Thx giving....went to the doctor and they said it almost turned into full blown pneumonia. Hasn't even left me fully yet :blink:

Hope you get better Jenny...dont do too much!

VERY sorry to hear of the illness of our beloved Goddess. May God bless and keep her and may she be back to GREAT health ASAP ! ! !

p.s. Jenny, when you read this, tell that corndog Hubby he had better take VERY good care of you and the little one during this time or we will all come runnin' to TX ! ! ! :D

Get Well...We miss you! :au:

Feel better Jenny.

Stay in bed!

:corndog: can take care of you and Katie for a few days.

(Well maybe a couple of days, afterall he is a man :P )

Get Well Soon, Jenny!

But as for me, I wouldn't mind if her database got the virus!!! I don't think I even broke .500 on my picks. Pitiful!

Congrats to Texas! It took 'em getting an AU Tiger defensive coordinator to get it done!!

:au: War Eagle :au:

Archived