Omg Obsession

Texan4Auburn

So I go to the Bamamag place, just for a laugh cause I keep seeing these posts about how they are reacting to recruiting and commitments.

Every single thread involves somewhere within it Bama fans discussing how bad Auburn is, what a mistake Auburn is, and how they hope that Auburn goes on probation and has rumours galore.

Sheesh :lol:

It is called FOTT...FEAR of the THUMB ! ! ! :au::cheer:

I didn't know whether to laugh or be scared. Its like for everyone person that commits to Auburn there is one person that knows who and the amount we paid to get him, one person to discuss what a mistake the kid is making in his life, another to just state they can confirm the rumours, one to state the letter of investigation is already in the mail, and finally one to state they hope we get the death penalty.

This was like in every single thread on the first two pages! lol

Oh, and I forgot one person to develop a scheme to ruin the parents ability to make a living.

I don't see what the big deal is, guys. I mean bamamag.com is just like this bored, just without reason and accountabilty :D . If ignorance is bliss, those guys must be livin' the high life.

get over yourselfs. no one really cares what auburn is doing that much.

216155[/snapback]

You must, if you're coming to an Auburn board and posting. :poke:

216155[/snapback]

What is the proper usage of yourselfs, they didn't teach that one when I was a student at Auburn.

216155[/snapback]

Your complete abuse of the English language aside, I suggest you read the first page or two of Bamamag. You'll soon see what we're talking about here. The Bama fans there apparently do care "what auburn is doing that much."

216155[/snapback]

216156[/snapback]

I like to read about recruiting for the most part, besides that i dont really care.

216155[/snapback]

i could be mistaken, but i'm sure it's "yourselves."

not sure what ECEStudent means but I'm hoping that it stands for something like English as a second language because at least that would give you an excuse to be a university student and mispell "yourselves"

War Damn Eagle

I have waited for this my entire life. We are seeing the completion of the shift of power to AU.

Hey Bama fans, you have become what you have accused us of for so many years. As much as you would like to play it off, in your heart YOU KNOW IT.

The posts on the other thread after TH announced bear it out. You guys are now our whiney little brothers who have to sit by and watch us kick your butt in recruiting and on the field. News flash for you; it will get worse from here. Anyone who can't feel the momentum shift to AU is blind.

ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!! :au::au::au:

You all should read the Tennessee boards. They got turned down by several players yesterday

216208[/snapback]

I was looking at that last night, I couldnt stop laughing

216155[/snapback]

Don't think so? lose again and see.

Truth is the SEC and most of the nation laughs at uat in your constant battle to keep your ancient myths in the forefront.

I have waited for this my entire life. We are seeing the completion of the shift of power to AU.

Hey Bama fans, you have become what you have accused us of for so many years. As much as you would like to play it off, in your heart YOU KNOW IT.

The posts on the other thread after TH announced bear it out. You guys are now our whiney little brothers who have to sit by and watch us kick your butt in recruiting and on the field. News flash for you; it will get worse from here. Anyone who can't feel the momentum shift to AU is blind.

ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!! :au:   :au:   :au:

216174[/snapback]

Your right uat is officially now the crimson headed step child, always has been.

216155[/snapback]

HAH...have you read that stuff? It's like Fantasy Island over there...and "the plane" is going to Louisville! (they wish!) :lol:

:au::homer:

ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!!!!! :au:   :au:   :au:

216174[/snapback]

Correction!

"We are seeing the completion of the shift of power BACK to AU." ;)

:au::homer:

216155[/snapback]

YOU do. Or else, why are you here? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

p.s. FEAR the THUMB ! ! ! :au::cheer:

216155[/snapback]

Jenny, someone needs your tutelage.

216155[/snapback]

Coming to Tuberville Field in West Alabama this Fall:

THE THUMB

Staring: Brandon Cox, Kenny Irons, and Tommy Tuberville

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :

216155[/snapback]

216156[/snapback]

I like to read about recruiting for the most part, besides that i dont really care.

216167[/snapback]

All those comments were made in regards to recruiting.

Archived