NIT Championship

SouthLink02

Who wins the AUNation NIT Championship?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AUNation NIT Championship?

• SouthLink02
    • BamaGrad03

Since we were the only two bubble teams to be left out of the AUNation National Tournament, we decided to hold a basketball game to decide the NIT Title

I plan on attacking BG with my 1-3-1 D

I smell a freaking runaway for Southlink...I don't think things will have gotten this uglyso quick since the first quarter of the Iron Bowl.

No offense BG...but anyone with "bama" in their name that is not followed by: "die", Sucks", "blows", or "is not even fun to play anymore because of all the times Auburn has smoked them recently and made them their little b****" is probably going to get it handed to them... :big:

Ok, I am the one.

I just hate to see somebody getting his butt kicked and absolutely NO ONE will take up for him. Maybe I suffer from some Col. Travis delusion and have to go metaphorically running to defend the Alamo against a numerically vastly superior force.

Then again, maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Tough call. I have no dog in this hunt., But, since there is a "dawg" in the hunt...well... :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major
so when does the voting stop?

225857[/snapback]

Like the real NIT, no one is quite sure when this one ends. One day, it'll just be over.

Archived