Iron Bowl Quiz

WarDlowe

8 of 10 for me...should've done better. :(

:au::homer:

10/10 ... only question on there I was not sure on was the one where it gave the 5 years and asked how many in five had we won. Thought about it and was good to go :cheer:

I was confused on the number of times we had played Florida in the 20th century - I didn't think we had played them enough to fit the category and chose a more obvious single answer.

I was confused on the number of times we had played Florida in the 20th century - I didn't think we had played them enough to fit the category and chose a more obvious single answer.

227148[/snapback]

9/10. Which of the five did AU lose?

7/10...not to bad for a bama boy.

227158[/snapback]

That is terrible, I guess since the quiz had an Auburn lean to it you won't give Auburn any credit at all. :big::poke:

7/10...not to bad for a bama boy.

227158[/snapback]

That is terrible, I guess since the quiz had an Auburn lean to it you won't give Auburn any credit at all. :big::poke:

227161[/snapback]

Yeah...uh...sorry that i didnt know AU played UF more than bama in the 20th century...and that i didnt know that AU won the iron bowl in 49 :)

227148[/snapback]

But don't forget, for much of the 20th century, Auburn and Alabama didn't play each other. It took an act of the Legislature to force them to play each other and settle their dispute. I'd imagine we (and Bama) played a lot of SEC teams more than each other during those years of the "boycott" or whatever.

{Oh yeah: 8-10, I missed the last two.}

9/10 - I didn't realize that Auburn had played GT and UF as much as UGA in the 20th century.

I guess it is true...you do learn something every day.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I didn't realize that Auburn had played GT and UF as much as UGA in the 20th century.

227253[/snapback]

They haven't. They have played them both more than Alabama, due to about a 40 year hiatus in the series, thus the answer to the question.

I didn't realize that Auburn had played GT and UF as much as UGA in the 20th century.

227253[/snapback]

They haven't. They have played them both more than Alabama, due to about a 40 year hiatus in the series, thus the answer to the question.

227272[/snapback]

Da&*, now I feel even dumberer...

Thanks for the assist on a Monday morning.

<_<

Archived