Fan Day?

I'm relatively new to AU, so I was curious if there was a preseason meet the players thing for autograhs, pictures..... I know other schools do them and wanted to know if Auburn did it as well- Thanks in advance

WDE

yes, not sure of the date for this year. look for it on the weekend before or right after practice starts in early august. be prepared for long lines if you go.

wish football season would hurry up and get here!

fan day is cool, but there is one MAJOR problem. It's only two hours long. With the lines that form for autographs in some locations, you could be in one line for the entire TWO hours and may not get any autographs at all...It needs to be longer to accomodate the fans more...

fan day is cool, but there is one MAJOR problem.  It's only two hours long.  With the lines that form for autographs in some locations, you could be in one line for the entire TWO hours and may not get any autographs at all...It needs to be longer to accomodate the fans more...

235149[/snapback]

Let's remember it's a bunch of kids signing autographs. The fact that they have a Fan Day to start with is pretty generous....

fan day is cool, but there is one MAJOR problem.  It's only two hours long.  With the lines that form for autographs in some locations, you could be in one line for the entire TWO hours and may not get any autographs at all...It needs to be longer to accomodate the fans more...

235149[/snapback]

Let's remember it's a bunch of kids signing autographs. The fact that they have a Fan Day to start with is pretty generous....

235163[/snapback]

and coaches... :big: yes,18-22 year old kids getting to sign autographs. don't you think they would relish in this being a little bit longer with all the people that show up for fan day? If I were 18-22 and people were forming lines like they do for this, I'd be thrilled to be there as long as it takes...I think most other kids would too... I do know though that they often have a workout or practice scheduled for later in the afternoon the same day as fan day....and think they actually have one in the morning too, which may be why its only 2 hours...

Archived