Help a brother out!

boddatiger99

My fellow Plainsmen, I have some pictures I took on my digital camera that will be used in our church service this weekend...but I need them changed through photoshop. I don't have that software on my computer, plus, it would probably take awhile to learn how to adjust them "professionally." So, I thought I would turn to the experts for help. Can anyone help me? My thought (If this is even possible...I'm not a computer person) is to email these pics (3 total) to someone and have you adjust them and email them back. Sorry it's last minute notice, but man, if anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. They will be used in a hilarious sketch we are doing to open the service. Thanks crew!

My fellow Plainsmen, I have some pictures I took on my digital camera that will be used in our church service this weekend...but I need them changed through photoshop.  I don't have that software on my computer, plus, it would probably take awhile to learn how to adjust them "professionally."  So, I thought I would turn to the experts for help.  Can anyone help me?  My thought (If this is even possible...I'm not a computer person) is to email these pics (3 total) to someone and have you adjust them and email them back.  Sorry it's last minute notice, but man, if anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it.  They will be used in a hilarious sketch we are doing to open the service.  Thanks crew!

247231[/snapback]

Send me a PM and let me know what you need done and by when. I can probably do it.

First of all, ditch photoshop and the download the gimp. It is a free photoeditor and is pretty powerful. It has most of the features photoshop does. That free advice for all who read the forum is courtesy of lukeduke.

First of all, ditch photoshop and the download the gimp.  It is a free photoeditor and is pretty powerful.  It has most of the features photoshop does.  That free advice for all who read the forum is courtesy of lukeduke.

247439[/snapback]

Or don't. You'll be better off.

First of all, ditch photoshop and the download the gimp.  It is a free photoeditor and is pretty powerful.  It has most of the features photoshop does.  That free advice for all who read the forum is courtesy of lukeduke.

247439[/snapback]

247461[/snapback]

Not to start anything, but have you tried the Gimp or did you blindly make this statement?

247439[/snapback]

247461[/snapback]

Not to start anything, but have you tried the Gimp or did you blindly make this statement?

247608[/snapback]

I've tried them both.

I like Photoshop better.

247439[/snapback]

247461[/snapback]

247608[/snapback]

Photoshop is unparalleled. It's the industry standard.

Professionals choose Photoshop. They do not choose "the Gimp." Sorry.

You get what you pay for.

My advice was more for the non-professional average user. For that class of user (which I am in), free beats the several hundred dollar price tag of photoshop.

My advice was more for the non-professional average user.  For that class of user (which I am in), free beats the several hundred dollar price tag of photoshop.

247798[/snapback]

Don't disagree. For the casual user who just wants to crop and make limited edits, free is better.

That, however, is akin to you coming on here when someone asked a question about a BMW and asking if they've tried a Chevy Nova. Both drive. ;)

No harm no foul.

My fellow Plainsmen, I have some pictures I took on my digital camera that will be used in our church service this weekend...but I need them changed through photoshop.  I don't have that software on my computer, plus, it would probably take awhile to learn how to adjust them "professionally."  So, I thought I would turn to the experts for help.  Can anyone help me?  My thought (If this is even possible...I'm not a computer person) is to email these pics (3 total) to someone and have you adjust them and email them back.  Sorry it's last minute notice, but man, if anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it.  They will be used in a hilarious sketch we are doing to open the service.  Thanks crew!

247231[/snapback]

Did what I sent you work? I'd like to delete the files from my machine if you don't need any additional edits.

Archived