Corso,Herbstriet,Fowler,May and Holtz

GalensGhost

How do these idiots manage to stay alive? Combined, they're not intelligent enough to figure out how to get a spoon from the plate to their mouth.

FSU wins a sloppy game against an overrated Miami team and they are now a lock for the NC game. The 'Noles will probably lose three games. Are ALL our troops in Iraq? Is there not a small squad with a Humvee that could swing by and blast these clowns off the map?

Florida State's defense looked scary. Miami's offense looked terrible in the second half. That defense could win Florida State ten games, but it has to be more improved. Very plain play calling.

They hyped this game out the ying yang, even scheduled it on a Monday night so there would be no competing games to get in the way. Trouble was, neither team's offense was developed enough to warrant the "special game" treatment. Too bad this game wasn't scheduled for mid-season or later. Even though Miami lost, I don't think they're that much behind FSU, talent-wise.

In the first half, Miami played as well as FSU did in the 2nd half. It was pretty much an even game. Neither team played very well. They both have good D's but neither O-line was impressive at all.

I know that WSU is no FSU or Miami, but I think we could have taken care of business against either one of these teams.

Archived