Scott Field

RadioWryn

I've been through Starkville, never actually made a considerable stop - leaving early Sat morning for Starkville, so if anyone knows, where's a good place to park? Is there a big lot somewhere where everyone parks? Do they park on Highway 82? Do tell.

Last time we were there, they had shuttle buses coming around. So just about anywhere you park within sight of the stadium you can hop on a shuttle very close to your car.

I will be there too! I will just look for some Auburn fans and park near them.

I'm headin there too...Are there any good restaurants around? We are headin out of Auburn and want a good place to eat dinner when we get there. Thanks

don't know if anything has changed but I was there about four years ago and I did'nt notice anywhere to eat so bring your grill just incase. Also we parked pretty close to the stadium in the yard of I think the arts building. There were alot of state fans tailgating around us and I must say they are some of the best fans. We had a good time before the game and afterwards were invited to a few parties with the bulldog fans. It was a great experience. :au:

but be warned, those cheerleaders take up a lot of room. so, if you are coming with a group, you might have to take turns. (mooooooooooooooooo!)

Ah..park where ever. I guess nearest to the Auburn crowd you can find.

I'm headin there too...Are there any good restaurants around? We are headin out of Auburn and want a good place to eat dinner when we get there. Thanks

Stop at the Hickory house in Columbus on the way...

Map

Archived