Stadium

ThatGuy

Will Auburn renovate their stadium or have they in the past 10 years I can't remember. Normally you know if one SEC school renovates just about all the other 11 do it to

They added a couple thousan extra seats a couple of yars ago. Added ribbon boards this summer, along with upgrades to outside and aroudn the jumbotron. Info I have next couple of years there will be seating upgrades. Athletic Dept is hush hush on subject.

They added a couple thousan extra seats a couple of yars ago. Added ribbon boards this summer, along with upgrades to outside and aroudn the jumbotron. Info I have next couple of years there will be seating upgrades. Athletic Dept is hush hush on subject.

Thats cool as long as they never take down the pics of the AU greats I always thought that was a great stadium tradition only AU has.

Thats cool as long as they never take down the pics of the AU greats I always thought that was a great stadium tradition only AU has.

It would be even better if they take Tater Tot out of the mural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be even better if they take Tater Tot out of the mural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...it woudn't. Boring refrain...all the guy did was win 20 in a row...and no matter who's players he did it with, that was a fantastic acomplishment. Let's don't go into the end of his tenure...coach Dye's (and I love him) exit wasn't pretty either.

This is getting old. Bash a Bamar, why don't ya? :poke:

:au::homer:

Archived