Just saw Coach Tubs

PChamp119

At Zaxbys of all places? He was on the phone and I didn't want to bother him.

Anyone got any other stories of seeing the best coach in the SEC in random places?

At Zaxbys of all places? He was on the phone and I didn't want to bother him.

Anyone got any other stories of seeing the best coach in the SEC in random places?

My son saw him on campus a few days ago walking with someone, maybe another coach. My son said Tuberville spoke.

I talked to him and his oldest son this morning at church... :P

I've seen Tubs at a Sonic in Selma Alabama....I had to keep my friends from harassing the man while he was eating. I've also seen Kines and Blakeney at that dame Sonic :) not to many places to eat in HELLMA

Was walking out of an Auburn/Arkansas MBB SEC Championship game and bumped into him once - talked for a minute or two.. he told me that he thought Auburn would be good in 2000 - he was right.

I've seen him at Mellow Mushroom, shopping in town, at Wal-Mart, at Niffers. Don't bother him though, he always says hi when ever someone says hi to him. I teach Coach Nall's daughter, and taught his son. Taught Coach Dunn's son for 4 years. They are all great kids and the parents are just regular old people! We have a great set of family oriented coaches.

I saw him once walking to Goodwin, said hello to him on the way, that was about it. Was between the telecom parking lot and Goodwin near Sewell.

I met CTT at the Opryland hotel for the 2003 Music City Bowl. Was actually behind him in line at the Chick-fil-a. Very humble man. I can see why he's doing so well in life.

Also met half the '03 Auburn team. An old highschool chum that played for AU showed me around.

An old highschool chum that played for AU showed me around.

He was a decent player.

That's what they say. I heard he's doing alright now, but haven't talked to him in a while. I think he moved to florida.

My son saw him on campus a few days ago walking with someone, maybe another coach. My son said Tuberville spoke.

yea Tubs has his weekly walk on Friday mornings with Dr. Andrews. I say him before the Wazzou and LSU games. He always says hi and is very cordial.

Archived