LSU's injuries?

quietfan

Just wondering...

We've got a lot of walking wounded and beat up players this week from Saturday's war. But other than Cole Bennett's ankle, nothing too serious, thank goodness.

Has anyone read/heard from the LSU training room? They were getting hit just as hard on the field and several came off during the game. What's the extended injury situation down there? Are they looking as beat up as us? Hopefully, they also have nothing too serious.

Good thing they have Tulane like we have Buffalo this week. I don't think either one of us is ready for a Florida/Tennessee/Georgia this week!

I think the most serious injury was a significant case of bruised ego. A few suffered foot-in-mouth disease. In addition to the sprained tear ducts, Les Miles tore his whiney hole. Even though he didn't play, LSU AD Skip Bertman was afflicted with a loss of dignity.

I see how all three of these responses belong in the woodshed, but my original question was serious. I was genuinely wondering about their injuries after Saturday and hoping they were no more beat up than we were. After such a great game, both teams deserve respect.

So once again, seriously, how did they look Sunday or Monday, health-wise. Anyone know?

To answer your question I have not seen anything written up concerning busted corndogs or funnel cakes with limps.

Funny, seems like they lost a defender every time Auburn started to drive on them. <_<

To answer your question I have not seen anything written up concerning busted corndogs or funnel cakes with limps.

Funny, seems like they lost a defender every time Auburn started to drive on them. <_<

Yeah, I was wondering about that. The "injuries" seemed suspiciously timed to alter momentum.

And why does everything that has a humorous or sarcastic slant have to be sent to this shed place? Why can't you have a little fun in the main room? Jeez.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. The "injuries" seemed suspiciously timed to alter momentum.

I asked this question right after the game. But I think it got lost in all of the griping about the PI call stuff.

If there are no NCAA rules preventing coaches from managing the clock/momentum with fake injuries, why not do it?

Your opponent recovers a fumble...crowd roaring....you are out of timeouts.....OOPS player down....here comes the 5 minute TV timeout.

I think it is a sleezy way to gain an edge, but I can see it being done. I really thought LSU was doing it.

Archived