Dennis Dodd's Miami short list

GalensGhost

Dodd says if Coker should go, this is who should be on Miami's speed dial:

No Tuberville, but a quartet of current and former AU coordinators

I think that says a lot about Tuberville's ability to evaluate assistants. Auburn has the best coaching staff in the SEC and perhaps the nation.

is that spost to be a short list? He named pretty much every assistant coach in the country that could be a head coach in the next couple of years.

is that spost to be a short list? He named pretty much every assistant coach in the country that could be a head coach in the next couple of years.

spost? <_<

just bein lazy...supposed

I think there will be quite a few firings this year and there are plenty of good coaches to fill spots. I think the best are probably Chizik and the Schiano guy at Rutgers. I'm not sure about some of those other guys. Maybe its just me, but i've seemed to notice that defensive minded coaches do better. (Carrol, Stoops, Tubberville). I think the offensive coaches with the exception of a few, most notably the ole ball coach himself tend to be one hit wonders. I'm skeptical about meyer's long term success at Florida. Or Rich Rodriguez at WVU. Or Tedford at Cal. I just hope no one in the SEC gets Chizik, because I think he'll make an excellent head coach. Some picks make no sense. Mark Stoops??? Did he see their performance against LSU???

Dodd says if Coker should go, this is who should be on Miami's speed dial:

No Tuberville, but a quartet of current and former AU coordinators

I think that says a lot about Tuberville's ability to evaluate assistants. Auburn has the best coaching staff in the SEC and perhaps the nation.

I agree and I think that's one of the reasons why AU beat LSU. He's also very good at evaluating talent. Just add one to two stars to each player Tuberville recruits to get an accurate rating.

Dan Patrick is reporting that Mark Richt has an out of his contract if FSU or Miami come a calling. Can any of our resident leghumpers confirm or deny?

Archived