Anybody know anythng about this kid?

MDM4AU

Anybody know anythng about this kid? Is he related to former Tiger, Rich Trucks?

Scholar-athlete of the week

Jim Trucks of Spain Park High School

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Year: Senior; Sports: Football

Academic highlights: Jim has a 3.6 grade-point average and scored a 23 on the ACT. He has been on the AB Honor Roll throughout high school and has lettered in both football and academics. He has won the Finley Award for Character twice and was honored as a Student of the Month this past December. Jim is also a member of the Spain Park Choir.

Athletic highlights: Jim is a starting offensive lineman at Spain Park. He has lettered in football for the past two years.

Where do you see your academic future? I will most likely attend Auburn University next August. I will go pre-med.

Where do you see your athletic future? If I get the chance I would like to play college football.

Favorite subject: I love history. My AP history teachers have always made history interesting. I have had really great teachers. Who has been a major positive influence on you? My parents, Richard and Mary Eleanor Trucks, have always encouraged me in my extracurricular activities. They have always helped me do my best in all the sports that I have played.

~~~~~~~~~~

B'ham News: The Shelby News, Wednesday, 9/20

Archived