Thursday Night Gathering Spot

Guest BoStillKnows

Guest BoStillKnows

We're thinking about watching the AU/USC game at Indigo Joe's on Valleydale Road. Is there anywhere in Birmingham that the WEN plans to watch the game?

We're thinking about watching the AU/USC game at Indigo Joe's on Valleydale Road. Is there anywhere in Birmingham that the WEN plans to watch the game?

I plan on watching the game live in Columbia, SC!!!! :poke:

i woudl seriously go against indigo joe's it's too small and if you are smoker you will have to go outside and their food is terrible. i would suggest on tab 280. 2 dollar pint night!! (that's all 60+ beers on tap, domestic and import) alot larger and great food. and you can smoke if you are a smoker. i will be there with my brand spanking new under armour auburn polo. plus on tap has over 50 tvs

I know for sure that AWK & I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Not sure if it'll be the one on 280 or 150 yet.

anyone in cherokee county, GA wanna go some where and watch the game? lol

I'll be in muskogee county (columbus) if anyone's from around there and wants to get together to watch it.

I know for sure that AWK & I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Not sure if it'll be the one on 280 or 150 yet.

Yes, Beer, and maybe Supperclub will join us.

Right now, it doesn't look like the Club's gonna make it on Thursday night. However, it is still early in the week and plans change. I should know for sure by Wednesday.

Oh - I was told by my better half that I 'made an ass' out of myself in front of you and Chizad on the way to your tailgate. My apologies if I offended either of you, but if you ask me that cop had it coming! :big:

Right now, it doesn't look like the Club's gonna make it on Thursday night. However, it is still early in the week and plans change. I should know for sure by Wednesday.

Oh - I was told by my better half that I 'made an ass' out of myself in front of you and Chizad on the way to your tailgate. My apologies if I offended either of you, but if you ask me that cop had it coming! :big:

Dude, if you looked around once you got to our tailgate, it's pretty tough to out-ass us.

Yeah, you need to work on the Auburn Dance a little more before trying it again. Maybe wear some cleats next time, too. :big:

Haha, you should see the gigantic black bruise on my upper thigh from where I landed on my keys.

I think we won that category, considering you came to watch our friend do a pre-game dance with a wig on. Anywho, you need to get your significant other to let you come out and watch the game with us Thursday!

Archived