Hey Saniflush

BoJtrueAUman

Appreciate the offer. I have a prior watching engagement that I am commited to though. There are a bunch of auburn converts coming to my place to watch it. You are welcome over there but didn't think you would be real hip on all the cigar smoke. Usually get a pretty big cloud rolling!

Appreciate the offer. I have a prior watching engagement that I am commited to though. There are a bunch of auburn converts coming to my place to watch it. You are welcome over there but didn't think you would be real hip on all the cigar smoke. Usually get a pretty big cloud rolling!

Hey mods? I think a "personals" forum would be in order for people looking to make their hookups. Cigars....heh.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey mods? I think a "personals" forum would be in order for people looking to make their hookups. Cigars....heh.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Don't hate.

see what you started Paula? Now they know all about us.

Apparently, Damn ya'll heaven forbid someone ask another person a question on, dare I say, the board. Sorry ya'll my bad please forgive me :poke:

Apparently, Damn ya'll heaven forbid someone ask another person a question on, dare I say, the board. Sorry ya'll my bad please forgive me :poke:

Good cover...I think they are buying it. Keep going with that!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ignore the haters. Please, continue. I always love a little window in other people's personal lives since I don't have one of my own.

Good cover...I think they are buying it. Keep going with that!

Particularly the "poking with wood" smiley. Definitely buying the wood poking.

Ignore the haters. Please, continue. I always love a little window in other people's personal lives since I don't have one of my own.

No prob we just happen to live about 5 miles from each other so I thought I would be nice, lol. luv ya sani!

Oh the smoke wouldn't bother me and I would but you know I got the kid thing goin on sooooo.

Oh the smoke wouldn't bother me and I would but you know I got the kid thing goin on sooooo.

Yea the Jace thing is what I was getting at.

I really don't have anything to add to this conversation, BUT If you are in the HAM and you arent bent over like Supperclub come to Buffalo Wild Wings on 150.

Bent over? Oh man, there are too many directions to go with that one. Better just leave it alone.

Don't let AWK fool you, he'll be sitting in front of the tube with a box of Kleenex and some donut holes watching Grey's Anatomy. Probably have a Spritzer, too.

Bent over? Oh man, there are too many directions to go with that one. Better just leave it alone.

Don't let AWK fool you, he'll be sitting in front of the tube with a box of Kleenex and some donut holes watching Grey's Anatomy. Probably have a Spritzer, too.

Oh Cmon man, You know I dont have the stomach for a soap opera. Anywho, we need you there to monitor Jager Bomb consumption. And oh yeah, Why arent you a big fan of the holes?

I'm proud to call these two friends of mine and I can tell you all that they are only good friends.

Wait, I know you from somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I love the holes. That's another story for another time.

Any other time, it wouldn't be any problem for me to get out of the house. Thing is, tomorrow morning the old lady finds out her Bar results, so she doesn't want to be left alone to sit at the house and have stew over it all night while Daddy's out whoopin' it up. Not to mention having to deal with her intoxicated husband when he gets home, begging to partake of the marital fruit. So for once, I am going to be the responsible guy she thought she married. I know, sometimes I even surprise myself.

But, if I can talk her out of it, I'll let you know.

Out of what? The marital fruits?

No, that's what she'll be trying to talk me out of. Try to keep up.

No, that's what she'll be trying to talk me out of. Try to keep up.

The three kinds of rings......

Engagement ring,

Wedding Ring,

and Suffering.

Don't get me wrong, I love the holes. That's another story for another time.

Any other time, it wouldn't be any problem for me to get out of the house. Thing is, tomorrow morning the old lady finds out her Bar results, so she doesn't want to be left alone to sit at the house and have stew over it all night while Daddy's out whoopin' it up. Not to mention having to deal with her intoxicated husband when he gets home, begging to partake of the marital fruit. So for once, I am going to be the responsible guy she thought she married. I know, sometimes I even surprise myself.

When she gets get passing results back (because she is smart as heel and I'm sure she passed it), convince her its celebration time and that BWW's on 280 is where its at!

Archived