Newbie with a Question-Song Played in Pre-Game

autigergal

Hi folks,

I'm a huge Tiger fan, who's dad played back in the fifties. I'm new to the board but have a question which has been driving me nuts and I know one of you fine Auburn Folks can help me out.

When they are highlighting the defense on the Jumbotron during Pre-game there is a song that really incites the crowd. It's not AC/DC, but it basically is a high energy song. I'm thinking it's by the group Limp Bizkit but I searched their songs and couldn't find it.

If anyone knows the awesome song they use for the "Here comes the BOOM" defensive montage I would really appreciate who sings it and song name as I'd like to add it to a game day song compilation.

Thanks and WAAAAAR Eagle! :au:

If it's "here comes the boom" then it's POD's "Boom"

Thank you so very much! I'll track down that song to confirm it's the same but i have no doubt you are right! Much appreciated!!!!

War Eagle!

Welcome tiger gal! Always nice to have some fresh estrogen around the place. Ravad and Blonde Wasabi, along with wannabe and yours truly, currently make up the Wasabi Pea Nation (hot, spicy and not for the faint of heart).

Most of the guys here are really great. saniflush and wesfau are great for fashion advice if you can get them out of the men's washroom. WarTim keeps us all grounded and sane. CCTAU is our resident curmudgeon/hard nose with the soft tender marshmallow cream inside. AWK is precious and loves graham crackers. GalensGhost is our number one bammer hater and offers up shovels to the face whenever he senses injustice in the world. The site owner, DKW86, is a good guy, mainly because his wonderful wife, wannabeAUmom also posts here and she keeps him in line. Same goes for ranger12 - Blonde Wasabi is his wife and he definitely overpunted his coverage. Tiger In Spain is actually in Italy, but we don't hold his geographical issues against him. aupcolatiger and Tigermike are pretty level headed and counter some of the other boneheads we have around here.

But you gotta look out for Tigrinum Major and Captain Liger. Those two are nothing but trouble...

Archived