KEEP FLIPPER!!!!!

JohnDeere

bammers already blaming Flipper for the lose.

I hate to admit it, but I think they're probably not far off. He cost them 11 points. (the field goal on 4th and 2 when he should have gone for the touchdown, and the attempting and missing a touchdown on 4th and 15 when he should have gone for a field goal). Well, depending how you count it, that might be 7 points. And going for 2 when he should have gone for 1 would make it 8. And that would have given SPUAT the victory - not that I want that, but I'm just trying to show how stupid he was.

War Eagle!

I actually thought 4 and 15 wasn't a bad call. He figured they might not get the ball back.

The first quarter field goal was stupid, Auburn was struggling a little bit.

But hey that's their problem

War Eagle

Kudos to the defense , offense, kicking game, coaches and fans.

If I had coached, I think I would have gone for it on the 4th and goal the opening drive. That is 4 points. Their first TD, should have kicked EP, second TD they should have kicked EP, It would have then been 17-14 bama lead, counting the opening drive staying a FG. Then on the 4th and 15, kick the FG with 5 minutes to go. They were/are poorly coached, but AU did the things needed to get the win. BCs pass to PR was critical!!!!!! I think our running game was the key, along with Punting game. KB averaged 50/punt today!!

I almost forgot Shula's time management skills (the non-existant ones). He uses up time outs BEFORE 5 minutes left in the game so he can't stop the clock. When he doesn't have to. That is stupid.

Archived