thumb or the 5 fingers?

TMAN34

so everytime i see an auburn fan i get a different show for beating bama. Some people throw up the thumb...very nice, easy, and beautiful...while others throw up the hand like a high 5...which is also very nice...i think all of us auburn fans need to get on the same page and pick which one were going to use...i say no more high 5's...bring out the thumbs!

Why not BOTH? We own 'em. We can do whatever we want.

Why not BOTH? We own 'em. We can do whatever we want.

Tim understands and knows it does not matter which the Bammers see, their blood will boil when they see it!

The thumb is for the game this year. The 5 finger salute is for the past 5 years.

K_tony_thumbs_up.jpg

so everytime i see an auburn fan i get a different show for beating bama. Some people throw up the thumb...very nice, easy, and beautiful...while others throw up the hand like a high 5...which is also very nice...i think all of us auburn fans need to get on the same page and pick which one were going to use...i say no more high 5's...bring out the thumbs!

Yeah...like Tigers, Plainsmen...oops...that won't work. :) (Funny sarcasm here...I KNOW we're ONLY Tigers...and it's sad that I feel I have to explain this)....

:au::homer:

I like to give a high five and slowly close the fingers and display the thumb. It catches them every time.

Try giving 'em the INDEX FINGER! That reminds them of what is waiting for them in '07 @ JH! ! !

Beating bamar 5 years in a row is pretty impressive and considering we are part of the reason for removing their HC and shaking up their entire program and the cause for chaos in tuscaloser....i think we did more than give them the thumb...

We FISTED them! I say throw up the fist! WDE!

Personally I love the thumb. I've been using it for years anyway, before it had added signifigance. While in unfortunate conversation with a less informed and equally less intelligent Bammer, I always give them the thumbs up with a little side to side shimmy which lets them know that the point that they just "made" was completely unfounded and stupid. Now, with our recent 5th win in a row, it pisses them off anymore. Even if they don't understand what my original thumbs up really means, they do get that one... I hope. Idiots.

Archived