This ought to rally the "differently abled"

bigsixfive

No joke, this shirt literally says "Sabanation. Let's take back the state, then the nation."

The most rediculous item of the day.

If that doesn't rally them, this houndstooth Saban shirt will (yeah, no comparisons to TODD there...):

Just plain dumb.

This little dandy is actually humorous. For the low price of $4.99, you can own an "S the Coach" sticker! Boy, Mal Moore sure was a genious hiring a replacement with a common initial. I bet the inner workings of that plan started back in April.

Shula.... err, Saban, the Coach

Here's one they can't reuse though. "Got Shula? We do!" not because we threw him in the ditch on the way to Miami.

Sad.

Here's another good one. "Some teams talk about championships. At Alabama, we're doing something about it." by going 6-7.

Yeah, we're tough!

And finally, since they can't pick on Auburn, they pick on UT (kind of like the little dog picking on the big dog).

"The Bahr's lookin up, and he still hates Tennessee."

And finally, since they can't pick on Auburn, they pick on UT (kind of like the little dog picking on the big dog).

Lookin up???

Lookin up???

Right. The shirt actually says "looking down", but I wasn't sure how one could look down from Heaven with a heart filled with hate, so I changed it to "looking up."

Lookin up???

Right. The shirt actually says "looking down", but I wasn't sure how one could look down from Heaven with a heart filled with hate, so I changed it to "looking up."

Wow, pass judgment much? :no:

Lookin up???

What does that mean? He's not in heaven?

Archived