Next wave of b.s.

80Tiger

Since recruiting is about to wind down, I was wondering what eveyone thought would be the next wave of UA propaganda.

My guess is really too easy since it has happened with every new coach they have had. Once NSD comes and goes next week, we will start to start seeing in newspapers, TV, and radio about how much better their strength and conditioning has become sinc Saban has showed up. We will see the local sports shows with players talking about the much improved program and how strong they are getting. We may actual see some numbers about how many players are now lifting over a certain weight since NS arrived. Whoever their new strength coach is will have some fantastic background where he actually trained the Incredible Hulk and the big rocky looking fellow on Fantastic Four. The players will have muscles coming out of their eyelids and the rest of the SEC doen't stand a chance.

In a attempt to better their image, UAT hires Hulk Hogan as the new S/C coach.

He instructs them "to train, say their prayers and take their vitamins".

Actually, Coach Saban retained Rocky Colburn as S&C coach. Rocky is actually a pretty tough S&C coach, but Shula supposedly did not support him when players didn't meet their goals or skipped lifting times.

Colburn is the ONLY member of Shula's staff that was retained.

Actually, Coach Saban retained Rocky Colburn as S&C coach. Rocky is actually a pretty tough S&C coach, but Shula supposedly did not support him when players didn't meet their goals or skipped lifting times.

I didn't realize that. Not a flame, but are the fans happy about that?

Especially after reading what the scouts had to say about the UA players conditioning at the Senior Bowl.

All I know is that the backup QB for Bama...Gullon or whatever had that story about how Brodie and such wouldnt be penalized for being late yet others would? WOW

Shula was not only a bad coach but a pansy

Especially after reading what the scouts had to say about the UA players conditioning at the Senior Bowl.

Just like already indicated...it had nothing to do with Rocky. It had everything to do with shula's policy for workouts...which was that they were optional.

Archived