Nick Saban

boddatiger99

If this has been mentioned elsewhere, forgive me.

I was driving to a lunch appt. a few days ago and decided to flip through some AM stations here in Atlanta. I stopped on Rush Limbaugh (not a huge fan but he does crack me up sometimes and has a decent point every once and awhile) and listened for a few minutes. He was going off on a few different things, hitting some major storylines, and quickly mentions Saban's racial slur saga. He was coming off making a point about one thing when he said, "...and then you have Lou Saban down at Alabama in trouble now for saying..." Did anyone else catch this? It was clearly Lou (my new nickname for $aban now!).

Not that Limbaugh is the leading voice on SEC sports, but he's also not an idiot when it comes to sports. It obviously was just a mistake - but I think a hilarious one. Nick - so forgettable. So yesterday. B)

If this has been mentioned elsewhere, forgive me.

I was driving to a lunch appt. a few days ago and decided to flip through some AM stations here in Atlanta. I stopped on Rush Limbaugh (not a huge fan but he does crack me up sometimes and has a decent point every once and awhile) and listened for a few minutes. He was going off on a few different things, hitting some major storylines, and quickly mentions Saban's racial slur saga. He was coming off making a point about one thing when he said, "...and then you have Lou Saban down at Alabama in trouble now for saying..." Did anyone else catch this? It was clearly Lou (my new nickname for $aban now!).

Not that Limbaugh is the leading voice on SEC sports, but he's also not an idiot when it comes to sports. It obviously was just a mistake - but I think a hilarious one. Nick - so forgettable. So yesterday. B)

Isn't Lou his dad? I think it was just a slip of the tongue

Archived