Hillary Care

AFTiger

I suppose we could do law the same way.

Sure, but I think law is much more difficult. Hell, folks are using form wills, etc. as we speak. They'll be dead when it is determined the quality of their work.

Hey we are on to something here. I read a few days ago where lawyers were paid $850 an hour for work on the GM downsizing. The legal bill was $147M just for a couple of ambulance chasers.

Lets make all Lawyers subject to Windfall Profits taxes too. We need a fee schedule for all lawyers too. A will-$40 bucks. Tax filings-$100. Bankruptcy-$100 Divorce-$200. There we have now settled to many lawyers getting too rich. B)

AFTiger was right on about the military and VA. LegalEagle, you love the idea of socialized medicine only because:

1) You have never been the victim of it.

2) You dont really ever see yourself having to use it. IE, You can/will pay for your own insurance.

When I was in the military, we often had to drive an hour plus for simple exams and tests that were not covered on base. The outside world treats you like you have the plague. You get your results back last, if you get them at all.

Your IGNORANCE is only outweighed by your STUPIDITY!

You don't know me A**HOLE!

I thought you had something to do with this forum. Isn't there a rule about personal attacks? I'm not going to sit here and take your abuse.

When someone takes your land, don't go to a lawyer. When some drunk drives into your yard and kills your kid, don't go to a lawyer. No one has to use a lawyer except corporations. I suggest you never use one even when wrongfully sued for more than you are worth.

I pay $400/yr for the privilege of practicing law in an economically distressed rural area of Tennessee. Why? Because I took out enough student loans to pay my way through law school while I worked part-time and my wife worked in a factory with my kids in daycare?

I had socialized medicine at Auburn and University of Kansas. I loved it. I've eaten enough "tiger pills" to kill a horse.

You talk all you want in exposing your f***ing ingnorance and stupidity, but don't include me in your examples because you don't know me and therefore have no clue what you are talking about.

Something tells me you never worked labor in the South Alabama watermelon fields for $1/hr or weeded peanuts by hand for $0.75/hr. I have.

Do you want me to talk here about you and your family of (make up whatever disgusting "facts" you want here)? Well, I'm not going to. I'm above that.

See Rules 3, 5 and 10. Go ban yourself.

Wow! Someone's Aunt Flow is in town.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived