AU recruiting by State

lsutiga

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you may be interested in this break-down. You can change Auburn to LSU, etc. and get any team.

Open the link and click on a blue peg to show recruit(s).

http://www.mapgameday.com/recruit/school/Auburn/

Very cool.... :)

:au::homer:

I would like to see us become more of a national team when it comes to recruiting. Maybe someday.

Give it time.

I'm not as convinced of this. Sometimes I think the schools that really nationally recruit and don't have a regional basis can have problems with team chemistry. You can look at Tennessee and Florida State for examples of this.

Even USC is mostly grounded in California, which I think helps the team having a lot of players from similar backgrounds.

I'm not as convinced of this. Sometimes I think the schools that really nationally recruit and don't have a regional basis can have problems with team chemistry. You can look at Tennessee and Florida State for examples of this.

Even USC is mostly grounded in California, which I think helps the team having a lot of players from similar backgrounds.

Ditto. You are so right Carl.

That point makes alot of sense Aubie16. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing to have most of our guys from the south. Our teams always seem to have similiar backgrounds and play really well together.

Archived