Dee Finley made the Rivals 100

BamaGrad03

He's the highest rated DB in the state and the #79 player in the nation according to Rivals. I know he's flirting with a lot of schools. But he's AU bound IMO.

Look for it to be between us and the Canes. He has always loved the U and his favorite player is Ed Reed. He'll be atiger in the end.

No surprise. Finley will finish the year as arguably the best Safety prospect in the country unless he falls flat on his face his SR year. Scout held a combine in Georgia over the weekend and Finley blew up (as expected) to the point where they're now considering upgrading him to 5-star status in their next update. He also tore it up in his Spring game recently.

He's the highest rated DB in the state and the #79 player in the nation according to Rivals. I know he's flirting with a lot of schools. But he's AU bound IMO.

Then he'll drop to a two star. :)

:au::homer:

I hope we can land him. Sometimes being a local kid can actually work against you if they want to get away from home. Does anyone know where he's leaning? :au:

I hope we can land him. Sometimes being a local kid can actually work against you if they want to get away from home. Does anyone know where he's leaning? :au:

He's leaning towards us, he really likes us. The big competition is LSU although I think he finishes here when everything is said and done.

Archived