the last time i was this excited

AuTigersX311

ok guys i want you to drop all of your analysis, i want to you drop all the media hype. last time i was this excited about an auburn football team was 2004. there is something special brewing with this team. i need all the auburn fans to get pumped up about this team....f****** nick saban and alabama. this is our year. when i hear tommy tuberville say that the best players on this team are not seniors, i get goosebumps. you know tubby is going to shoot us straight. so iam going to end this post with..................bota geta bota geta bota bah rah rah rah sis boom bah , weagle weagle war damn eagle kick'em in the butt big blue......because that's how i was raised!!!and that's how we roll... this is coming from the heart of a full pledge graduate of auburn. my whole family went to auburn. we need to get it absolutely insane this year . we need to party like it's 1999. we need to put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner this year. BCS you better get the hard drive rolling because this year we are definetly going to put something in your pipe and smoke it and i garuntee it's going to taste like a moma's love. because auburn is coming to your house and we are going to burn it down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what Im talkin bout :yes:

and correct me if im wrong but ever all american\all sec kicker\punter were 4 year starters for auburn?

I would correct you, but I don't know what the hell you are trying to say/ask.

lmao, sorry about that tigrinum, i was a little tipsy and excited so my mind got ahead of my fingers. i was talking about our kicking game and refering to all of the last all american\all sec kickers and punters were 4 year starters at auburn. (i.e. Terry Daniels, Scott Etheridge, Jared Holmes, Damon Duval, John Vaungh, and Cody Bliss) just making a suggestion that we have freshmen and redshirt freshmen coming in and usually auburn has a a good tradition of starting young kickers that end up being all-sec\all-american

Archived