The SEC has one of the dumbest fan bases

iceberg_ksu

I did some figuring using latest rankings of "smartest states" to see which conference has the dumbest fan base. Anyways, I found the average ranks of the home states of each conference's football members. The "brain power" score is the average rank among member states.

Smartest fan bases

1. Big East (20.5)

2. ACC (20.75)

3. Big 12 (22.58)

4. Big 10 (26.54)

5. MAC (31)

6. C-USA (32.67)

7. Mountain West (34.7)

8. Sunbelt (35.15)

9. SEC (37.42) -Not one member state in top half

10. WAC (38.9)

11. Pac 10 (43.4)-Not one member state in top half

This goes to show that Auburn fans have an extremely dumb fan base.

I did some figuring using latest rankings of "smartest states" to see which conference has the dumbest fan base. Anyways, I found the average ranks of the home states of each conference's football members. The "brain power" score is the average rank among member states.

Smartest fan bases

1. Big East (20.5)

2. ACC (20.75)

3. Big 12 (22.58)

4. Big 10 (26.54)

5. MAC (31)

6. C-USA (32.67)

7. Mountain West (34.7)

8. Sunbelt (35.15)

10. WAC (38.9)

Sad, really. Your "logic" is causing me to reevaluate how bad I think bammie logic is.

Is that the best smack you could come up with, all liquored up at 1:30 on a Friday morning?

Evidently, it's all he could do. Started a whole new post to re-hash the old "We're smarter than the South" argument.

There is only one answer to this level of smack talk...

I'm sending in the "The Weapon"....

killerdoghv3.jpg

We can't help it if the Bammers are dragging us down. Did anybody happen to see that USNews just came out with the top colleges again? Boy did you start this thread at the wrong time! :)

Top Overall Universities

96 Auburn

124 Kansas State

Smartest fan bases

1. Big East (20.5)

2. ACC (20.75)

3. Big 12 (22.58)

4. Big 10 (26.54)

5. MAC (31)

6. C-USA (32.67)

7. Mountain West (34.7)

8. Sunbelt (35.15)

10. WAC (38.9)

Devised by the elite, ignorant a-holes of the northeast, no doubt. I lived in NY for 15 years...and let me tell you, they're not the geniuses they pretend to be.

...and to quote a great Southern comic of the 50's..."Over in Hot Springs, Arkansas, I saw some of them ignorant, stupid Southerners sellin' water to them BRILLIANT yankees." Nuff said.

:au::homer:

Manhattan

That is what every AU fan should say whenever a KSU fan speaks

Win or lose, those poor KSU players/fans/coaches will be forced to locate back to.....Manhattan, KS

Seriously, anyone ever been to that crap hole? It makes Starkville look like paradise.

The South is basically the Outhouse of the United States.

Thank you for confirming iceberg_ksu!

You are a great Patriot and Wildcat.

God Bless.

That is all.

God Bless.

That is all.

I guess that makes Manhattan, Kansas the Urinal Cake of the United States. You know...smells and looks tasy, but it actually tastes like PChamp.

God Bless.

That is all.

I guess that makes Manhattan, Kansas the Urinal Cake of the United States. You know...smells and looks tasy, but it actually tastes like PChamp.

TigerHeat! I've heard that Southern cooking is nearly intolerable (mostly because of the high illiteracy rates making Rachel Ray's delicious recipes impossible to follow), but when you find Urinal Cakes appetizing I must insist that you implore your mother to cook a rodent or serpentine critter that must be lurking on your dirt floor somewhere! While modern marvels such as urinals must be confusing to you, a quick question to an informed and well-read Northerner could have prevented this most unfortunate, yet guffaw inducing, tale.

Did you know that Kansas is home to delicious home grown wheat breads of assorted varieties? It tastes much better than urinal cakes or blood stained cotton! Perhaps if you begin saving now, in twenty-five years or so you may be able to visit and taste our delightful cuisine!

I hope that you heed my advice and follow the (yellow brick?) road to a more nutritious and well-rounded diet!

God Bless.

That is all.

TigerHeat! I've heard that Southern cooking is nearly intolerable (mostly because of the high illiteracy rates making Rachel Ray's delicious recipes impossible to follow), but when you find Urinal Cakes appetizing I must insist that you implore your mother to cook a rodent or serpentine critter that must be lurking on your dirt floor somewhere! While modern marvels such as urinals must be confusing to you, a quick question to an informed and well-read Northerner could have prevented this most unfortunate, yet guffaw inducing, tale.

Did you know that Kansas is home to delicious home grown wheat breads of assorted varieties? It tastes much better than urinal cakes or blood stained cotton! Perhaps if you begin saving now, in twenty-five years or so you may be able to visit and taste our delightful cuisine!

I hope that you heed my advice and follow the (yellow brick?) road to a more nutritious and well-rounded diet!

Man, you're killing the flow here. Seriously all the repeated, tired same ol' same ol'... Nobody is getting into it anymore. You've got to try something new to keep up, but you're not.

You really do kind of suck at this. If you were any good, you would have recognized to do it like I did. Walk into your forum. Expose you for the real boobs you are. Get you allllll riled up and then leave cold, with no chance to respond. You goobs were wayyyy to easy in there. It took nothing more than some common sense to get 10 or more of you in there crapping you slacks. Hilarious.

You just keep coming back in here and you get weaker and weaker every time you post the same tired crap.

Oh well, if you're getting a chuckle out of your own stupidity and ignorance....than who are we to stop you.

:no:

AuburnPooper,

Clearly your reading comprehension skills have gone fallow from lack of use! As I am addressing you by your internet "handle" now, I was addressing TigerHeat and his dietary needs earlier.

I do hope that helps.

That is all.

AuburnPooper,

Clearly your reading comprehension skills have gone fallow from lack of use! As I am addressing you by your internet "handle" now, I was addressing TigerHeat and his dietary needs earlier.

I do hope that helps.

That is all.

Manhattan, KS

Kat Kid, you do realize that they're going to wear you down like a crayon on concrete, right?

Go talk smack to Rutgers fans. Oh, wait, you can't.

Kat Kid, you do realize that they're going to wear you down like a crayon on concrete, right?

Serious LOLLERZ at your BoSox/Bama loyalties. Does yer daddy call you a Yankee sumbitch when you molests you?

Serious LOLLERZ at your BoSox/Bama loyalties. Does yer daddy call you a Yankee sumbitch when you molests you?

Go pluck the grit and grime from your nasal hair, Dust Bowl boy.

You're nothing more than a purple clad BamaPerry.

"LOLLERZ" - clearly you're a little girl.

You using "LOLLERZ" and talking about you molesting yourself is a little disturbing. I'm sure there are people you can call.

God Bless.

That is all.

Yeah...and that's why so many yankees, especially the military personnel that were stationed here at one time or another, RETIRE HERE! What a maroon!!! :puke:

:au::homer:

Well said Win.

Archived