Question

PChamp119

CBS is doing a double header next week with the LSU game at night? Now, perhaps this has been happening for a couple years now (I know they do DH, can't recall if with night games though). Why is this a weekend when the DH is at night, when other times (*cough* Arkansas - Auburn *cough*) is in the day? What was scheduled in the evening last year that we had to play at 11CT?

CBS is doing a double header next week with the LSU game at night? Now, perhaps this has been happening for a couple years now (I know they do DH, can't recall if with night games though). Why is this a weekend when the DH is at night, when other times (*cough* Arkansas - Auburn *cough*) is in the day? What was scheduled in the evening last year that we had to play at 11CT?

not exactly sure how it works.... but I believe its something like this. Prior to the season CBS picks 2 weekends to do a double header. I beleive one is a 2:30pm & 7pm and the other is a 11am & 2:30 game..... so they look at the schedule and decide what weekends will possibly have the best matchups. With Oct. 6th having LSU/UF and UGA/Tenn and possibly having a undefeated top-5 matchup at night in Baton Rouge, it would seem the obvious choice for the night time double header.

Bottome line is I believe the agreement with the SEC and ESPN is that CBS only gets one Primetime game per year and they have to pick it before the season starts.

That weekend of football is insane for me personally.

My sister/brother-in-law both went to UT

All my friends are LSWho fans & some grad school girls I know are big UF fans

What a day of football

Southlink, are you the guy in that charcoal commercial? The "great griller" that is a Dawg and all his friends are UT guys.

Southlink, are you the guy in that charcoal commercial? The "great griller" that is a Dawg and all his friends are UT guys.

Sometimes it feels like it

Archived