NEVER NEVER NEVER

TigerinBham

Well said, War Eagle

Yet another USELESS thread.

We're not going to revisit that. If you want to talk about fans booing Florida last night, that's fair game. But we're not going to drag the "Boo Brandon" s*** back up again here.

This thread will be DELETED in ten minutes. You can delete it yourself or I will. End of story.

Well said, War Eagle

We're not going to revisit that. If you want to talk about fans booing Florida last night, that's fair game. But we're not going to drag the "Boo Brandon" s*** back up again here.

This thread will be DELETED in ten minutes. You can delete it yourself or I will. End of story.

So that means i have a few minutes to voice my disgust of certain people?

Well said, War Eagle

BOO :):au:

First, let me say I agree with point of the thread.

With that said, I think Galen is trying to point out is that we have threads already started closely resembling this one in how BC has stepped up, so there is no need to start another thread talking about the booing. Instead of having multiple threads about BC, why not just post in one already started and give your opinion there?

You ask why does it matter? Well, when multiple threads get started basically on the same topic, other threads that may not be on that topic get buried quicker.

The sun will rise in the east and set in the west and some fans will boo struggling qb's. Live with it. It didn't kill him and looks like it may mad ehim stronger.

I wish he hadn't been booed earlier but he was.

First, let me say I agree with point of the thread.

With that said, I think Galen is trying to point out is that we have threads already started closely resembling this one in how BC has stepped up, so there is no need to start another thread talking about the booing. Instead of having multiple threads about BC, why not just post in one already started and give your opinion there?

You ask why does it matter? Well, when multiple threads get started basically on the same topic, other threads that may not be on that topic get buried quicker.

point taken, i'll take it elsewhere

Archived